What is criteria for a Hosting Company to be listed on this page?
- It has to be in business over 3 years. Most of users sign up for at least one or two years; if they stay longer, it means they are not forced to stay and shows they are satisfied .
- It has to have at least 100.000 hosting accounts and keep it stabilized. (How do we get these stats?)
- It should have several redundant Internet connections directly to Internet backbones.
- It should own or operate at least 2 geographically separated data centers with back-up generators. This means that in case of natural disaster or any failure in one place, 1 data center is still up and running.
- It has to have a honest at least 30 day Money back guarantee. We have used it several times, but believe it or not, some of the hosts just forget to return money – thats why they are not listed here.
- It has to have an extensive Help center covering its services. Some of them have video or flash tutorials.
- It should have a forum or an online community, where users can freely speak and talk to each other. You will see honest hosts also allow negative opinions or question, and they try to fix it, not delete posts.
- It has to have good uptime monitoring results by an independent party. See how we check stats
- It has to stand our "background test". This basically means that data on their About us page matches data we collect from Whois information and other independent sources.
- It should have a free online builder for beginners.
If you have a favorite Host that should be listed here, please contact us.
Yours EasySiteGuide Team