Submit to Search Engines
When your site is ready to be crawled by search engines, you can add it through links below. Don`t use autosubmitters for your sites. Submit manually to the major ones.
- Google: Add your URL to Google; Remember: you can remove your site or parts of it from Google later.
- Yahoo: Suggest your site to Yahoo; Note: you have to register to suggest your site.
- MSN Live Search: Submit your site to Live Search; Note: MSN will index your site the fastest of these three.
Submit to Directories
- DMOZ -Open Directory Project: Submit a site; Important: This is a one time opportunity – if you do not submit correctly you have wasted your chance to be listed. So READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!!! Either you believe me, or be sorry for a long time. And I am not joking – getting in DMOZ could give your site a launch you could work for months otherwise. So once again – Read the instructions and than submit your site.
- Yahoo Directory: Submit your site; Note: you have to register to submit.
- Find other Directories related to your site:
IMPORTANT: Submit only to directories related to your site, but they should be in business for at least 2 years, have a Page Rank at least 4 and should not be spammy lists, otherwise you would do more bad than good to your site.
A comprehensive list of directories can be found here:
- Strongest Links Directory List; Directories are listed by Page Rank, Alexa Position and price.
- Top Web Directories by SeoCompany; They composed a List Rated by ILQ (Inbound Link Quality) and show count of the inbound links from Yahoo, Dmoz, government and educational sites.
Submit to Article Networks
Article networks can bring you lots of tagetted visitors if you do it right.
- EzineArticles; One of the best article sites I know and use. Great site!
- Go Articles; Also a good one.
- Self Growth; I found it an excellent resource.